ObservationLocationName issue on API 5.0.1?

Hi! I have a watch face on ConnectIQ that I recently updated to SDK 7.3.0 to allow Fenix 8 watches to be supported. When testing, I noticed that only the Fenix 8 and Enduro 3 where using the API 5.0.1 on the simulator, while all other watches were still on 5.0.0.

The difference that this makes for me is that one of the data fields that I show on the watch face is the weather condition location name, which in the simulator was not showing up for those 5.0.1 watches. All other watches (venu 3, Fenix 7, etc.) showed the location name. So to check if it was a bug on my code, I created a very simple watch face based on the analog sample, just adding the location name and the same issue still occurs, but this time returning null on the location name instead of blank, since I have a check for blanks on my watch face.

This is what I'm getting with the exact same code:

I thought this might have been a simulator issue, so didn't pay much attention. But now I'm sure it is not only on the simulator, since I started receiving several complaints from users that their watches stopped showing the location name after a firmware update (likely to API 5.0.1). And those users don't even have the Fenix 8, with examples from Fenix 7X and Tactix 7 Pro. My own Venu 2 watch is still on API 5.0.0, so I'm getting the location name as usual, even using SDK 7.3.0.

Is anyone else getting this issue? Should I raise a bug, or did something change on the observationlocationname that I'm not aware of? I tried searching online and looking at the API docs on the SDK, but didn't notice any difference.

Thanks!