How to delete an app?

Garmin Fenix 6 Pro.
I tried giving access to Sleep as Android app so that it could use my Garmin watch data. 
It seems that destroyed battery life, so I revoked the access for the app.
In Connect IQ app I can see that in "My Device Apps" it is "Not installed" the Sleep as Android app.

But battery life is still destroyed, completely wrecked. Watch is 1 year old.. 
How do I completely delete the Sleep as Android app? I do not want to have it as "Not installed", I want it gone. Unlisted. 

My watch fails to USB connect to Win11 23H2. So I cant access folders on the watch. 
Thanks

• My watch fails to USB connect to Win11 23H2. So I cant access folders on the watch. 

In most (or all) currently supported watches you can't delete apps from the file system anyway. But even in the past, if an app was listed as "not installed", it would def not be on the watch.

How do I completely delete the Sleep as Android app? I do not want to have it as "Not installed", I want it gone. Unlisted. 

Although I'm fairly sure the app shouldn't be on your watch anymore, if you really want to remove it from the Not Installed list, you can install Garmin Express and remove it that way: https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/f/discussion/220481/remove-uninstalled-apps-watch-faces

Garmin Express is known to mess up your glance order though (which is why I haven't tried to confirm whether this still works myself).

I will say that if there was some weird bug where the app was still on your device and wrecking your battery life, despite being in the Not Installed list, removing it from the Not Installed list would probably not fix the problem.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.