Garmin Server Issues?

A bit strange... I have a new Data Field.

I can DOWNLOAD this new field to my Forerunner Watch, so downloading it works in general. But it won't download to my EDGE 1030.

But I can download other Fields to my EDGE 1030 right now.

So it isn't actually a server communication issue. And not an issue with my EDGE 1030.

I've re-compiled and uploaded a new version of the field to see if that helps. Nope. I've power cycled my EDGE 1030. Nope. Have you seen this? Any ideas?

The GREEN bar was from the Forerunner 955 download success. The RED bar was from trying to load it onto my EDGE 1030.

• I see it from time to time. It's either because there wasn't enough time between I uploaded the iq file and when I tried to download it, in which case retrying in a few minutes usually helps, or because some real problem in the server, in which case I have no idea what can help, sometimes people reported here that even days later it wouldn't work.

• Yeah - it is strange. Because in my case, it allows me to download it to my watch but not my EDGE. Since this is in test mode, I don't mind deleting it. I re-gen the UID, upload a NEW version of the field, and then often I can send it to my EDGE device. The first time. That's a pain, but the only way this particular field wants to load onto my EDGE now. Ugh.

• Today I've got the red bar from download a beta-test app from the store to my Edge 1040, too.

But I found out - it has downloaded successfully anyway!

So, if you run into the red bar, check your folder \Apps\Media for a just downloaded app!

• I uploaded a new version of a beta app. Afterwards I click on the Deownload button, it pops up the small window, but in it there's a forever spinning "loading..." icon only