Samsung SmartThings still available?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to control smart home devices from my new Garmin Epix Gen 2. The devices are supported by Samsung SmartThings, and there seems to be a Garmin app for that, at least according to Google. But if I search for "SmartThings" in the ConnectIQ app, there are no results, and when clicking on the Google result, the Connect IQ app returns a server error.

Is the SmartThings app for Garmin not available anymore?

The device I am trying to control is an Shelly relay, which I can integrate into SmartThings. As a complication, I want to be able to control it from outside my home, i.e. via Internet connection, not only the local WiFi. So I need to work via the Shelly cloud. I also installed the Garmin MyHomeControl, but for the Shelly cloud I need a POST request, and at least from what I see in its configuration MyHomeControl only supports GET requests. I anyway wrote to the developer to ask if there is a way to define a POST request.

Any other ideas for controlling smart home devices from Garmin? I also have openHAB running at home, but it is not exposed to the Internet.

Regards, Robert