Settings disabled on newly published version

Probably a dumb question, but...

I have just published an update (SDK 6.4.2) to my app (raceQs Ver 4.6) and downloaded it to my watches (Fenix 7 and Fenix 5) to check and find that Settings are not enabled:

Neither in ConnectIQ on my phone (Only option is "Uninstall", not Settings) or from Express. (Settings is greyed out - unable to post screenshot).

Settings are fine in the Sim.

It looks like a side-loaded app (no settings), but no, I downloaded it from the App store.

Help.

• I've got one bad review with comment "No se pueden configurar las opciones de abajo" - so

1. User doesn't know how to change settings (I can using GCM).

2. Bug somewhere or for some users.

• Solved. "Swiss cheese" explanation.

1. I inadvertently deleted my settings.xml - No idea how or when, but must have been during the current phase of development - this week.
    2. During testing, the simulator cached a previous version of  Applications.properties data so the app ran in the sim. So the app built successfully for the Export and upload. 
    3. I missed the deleted settings file during pre-release validation.
    4. The issue came to light when building with a different application ID for the Beta test release

I have retrieved the settings.xml and all works fine now, so yes... as I suggested... a dumb question.

I have added the Beta release procedure for future versions.

Sorry for the fuss.