Hello, i am unable to select Monetization yes ,,, even if i selected it,, garmin will save it as NO,,, why?

Hello, i am unable to select Monetization yes ,,, even if i selected it,, garmin will save it as NO,,, why?
Perhaps i was not verified yet as an EU developer? Or is just a garmin upload bug?

Thanks

• I updated a couple of my apps and went to download them for my watch and it hit me with "Add billing information".  "You'll need to add a billing address to your account to complete your purchase.  This helps us calculate the proper tax amount for your purchase.  Your billing information is only visible to Garmin".  When I click continue, all the fields are unformatted and the title of each field is a variable name.  It's obviously not meant for production.

So I went to the app store and tried downloading random other watchfaces and they all hit me with this.  All free apps.  You don't get this?  It's just me?

• Sounds like they again misconfigured something yesterday when Brandon wrote t was fixed. Garmin is working on some kind of in-store payment, looks like instead of allowing to switch between Payment: Yes/No they activated that, and not only that, but for all free apps... Hyper LOL

• I'm afraid that the BUG is back :( 

• they reverted the "fix" because it caused a bigger problem to all free apps...