Face It and CIQ Complications

In the 6.4.0 announcement there is the Face It update that can use complications published by CIQ.  I have a couple publishers, so thought I'd give it a try..  Here's a screen shot of my first try

You create the WF in the CIQ Mobile App.  I use the Android Version.  I used my Weather Underground app as the publisher.

The box is because when I publish the temperature I include the degree symbol and it seems the font used by Face It doesn't have that character.  For now, I stopped including it when I publish

I'm thinking that Face It might want to include a bit of space between the complication icon and the value.  It looks a bit crammed together now.

My publishers have a background service that requests data every 15 minutes (the default) and then publishes the new data, but with the Face It watch face, you only see the update if you leave the watch face and come back.  My own watch faces that use the sample complication work fine and updates when it should, so it may be the Face It version isn't subscribing to updates, but just showing the value when the watch faces starts.

I used one of the stock background images in Face It and picked one that wasn't too colorful....

Anyway, just my first impressions!