How can a login again to my Garmin forum account?

Could not find another place to post it, so I post it here.

Strange things happenen to my Garmin Forum account. Many of my forum posts where deleted. Who deletes posts to Max Candocias fit to csv python script, which is open source? Who threatens to delete posts to the open source application a training tracker?

Garmin Forum Moderator Trux. I complained at the Garmin Support about arbitrary deletion of posts. The support says the are generally relaxed about external links to non Garmin products. But not Garmin Forum modetator Trux. Acoording to the terms and condition of Trux, a huge number of posts in the Garmin Forum should be deleted.

Now, it is not possible to login in to my Garmin Forum account anymore. I got the message:

That Was Unexpected...

We apologize, but an unexpected issue prevented the page you requested from being available. We've logged the issue so the site administrator can resolve the problem.

What happened to my Garmin Forum account. How can a login again to my Garmin Forum account?

• No answer. I repeat this.

1. Many of my posts as Peter Gamma about Max Candicias fit to csv python script where deleted after a conversation with Garmin forum moterator Trux. Is moderator Turx responsible for the deletion of this posts?

2. I started a threat about the open source application a training tracker. Again, Garmin moderator Trux threatens with the terms and condition of the Garmin forum. I did not continue posting, since I was afraid moderator Trux could also delete my posts about a training tracker.

3. I complained at the Garmin support about Garmin moderator Trux about arbitrary deletion of posts. I sent a link to the a training tracker threat. The support answerered, that Garmin is generally relaxed about links to non Garmin products.

4. But not Garmin moderator Trux. According to his interepretation of the terms and conditions of the Garmin forum, a huge number of posts should be deleted in the Garmin forum.

5. Garmin Moderator Trux is not in accordance with the attitude of the Garmin support, the deletion is disproportionate.

6. I wrote some posts in the DC Rainmaker Blog and the THIS IS ANT forum, and set a link to the a training tracker thread.

7. Shortly after that, It was not possible to login to my Garmin account anymore. Is also Garmin moderator Trux responsible for this?

8. When I try to login to my Garmin account, I get the message:

That Was Unexpected...

We apologize, but an unexpected issue prevented the page you requested from being available. We've logged the issue so the site administrator can resolve the problem.

How can I login again to my Garmin forum account?

9. I had to create a new account to write this.

9.Is there no control over inapprobriate actions of Garmin forum moderators?

• This is a discussion of Connect IQ app development.  Your best chance to ask Garmin support.

Is Trux a moderator or just someone that keeps reporting your posts?  

• I could not find another place to post it.

I complained several times at the Garmin support.

I have no information whether Trux is a moderator or not.

I was in conversation with Trux about Max Candocias fit to csv python script.

He wanted from me I should explain to him the problem without to many links.

I answered to him (I don t remember the exact words), when he would read my posts, that there is not much to explain about.

After that, all my posts in this threat where deleted.

I started a thread about a training tracker.

Again, Trux had a problem with me, and came with the terms and conditions of the Garmin Forum. But this was arbitrary.

When someone has the right to delete without further explanations posts, should there not be a discussion with the precise cause for the deletion here in the Garmin forum?

And again, is there no control and no discussion about inapropriate deletion of posts or inapropriate block of an account here in the Garmin forum?

• There are misterious people who have the right to delete your post if they have a link which they don t like, arguing with the terms and conditions of the Garmin forum, without having to justify in detail. Eventually, they can also block your account.

I won t put my heart again in the Garmin forum, it is not worth it.

• The Garmin customer service says i should call. I won t call to a never ending telephone queue. Now time, no patience, find new costumers, Garmin Forum, you have one less.

• I recommend starting an own blog, or writing in the EEVBlog with the slogan "no script, no fear, all opinon". But I won t post any links here anymore with my new identity 4464272 , I m scared my posts could be deleted and my account coult be blocked someone with no clear identity.

• I have got a legal protection insurance, and I m convinced I would win this case against the Garmin forum, but the effort is too great. Change this procedure, Garmin forum. It is not user friendly, and you will loose your costumers.

• I m convinced I would win this case against the Garmin forum

Probably not. Some people are convince the earth is flat.

• According to the Human Rights Principles:

"human rights are universal and inalienable; indivisible; interdependent and interrelated. They are universal because everyone is born with and possesses the same rights, regardless of where they live, their gender or race, or their religious, cultural or ethnic background".

Human rights do also apply for the Garmin Form.