Data use in the Array

So there is this array I built Slight smile that i'm stuck with how to display it .

My problem is 2 fold, firstly I am trying to display the entire contents from a single array on the screen in a graphical form.... Y - because the time based Gamin  graph in connect is not able to graph anything but time and some variable.

The array is quite big ( 360 objects ) , and I'm not entirely sure, how to write a code that can access each array value, to then put into a code that will complete when it's done the full 360 DC's

I was contemplating doing draw pixel, and basically - each of the 360 values will end up drawing a single pixel.

But how do I make, a looping Dc that will keep looping until it's accessed and drawn all values up ? 

The picture I am drawing is a circular graph, so the data format is actually the array index = the angle and the value = the magnitude I am drawing.

Second problem -  Draw Pixel requires x and y co-ordinates. would I be better off creating  more arrays to store the calculated X and Y values in - to be used in the DC loop, or just adding computations into the DC loop on the fly? 

• In the simplest case, you can use the array index for the "X" in the graph, and the array value for that index for the "Y".  With 360 data points you can't do a simple graph of all of them, (well, expect on the venu), but you could do something like display every other one.

If you wanted to do it in a circle, one x/y would be the center, the array index would be the degrees, and then the second x/y is calculated using the value, and calculated in the same way the hands on a analog watch face are (see the simple analog sample in the SDK). You'd be using the index for degrees, and the value as the radius for the line.

Be careful of the watchdog and now you calculate things for all 360 items.