Access denied Error 1006

Hi,

Wennn trying to get access to any garmin page, I get a message "Access denied Error 1006, The owner of this website (www.garmin.com) has banned your IP address (201.141.38.58);

• it would surprise me that Garmin bothers with micro managing and bans specific ip addresses.

your ip address is marked as spam by some ip address blacklists though which cloudfare relies on if their security feature is used.

you can check your blacklist status here whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check and you can request removal on the sites that have you listed 

as a workaround you could use a VPN tunnel in order to be able to access with your computer 

edit: looking more deeply into the issue, it looks like your computer might have a trojan downloader, check this page https://www.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi fill in your ip and follow the instructions at the bottom to try to resolve.

• I got the same error :-( I tested blacklisting & trojans a few times over 24 hour - and no issues where found.

Only changes on my internet lately where

1) Dlink cameras a 1/2 month ago loadning the net-traffic, but no issues on Garmin observed/looked for.

2) change from FR935 to FR945, but no issues setting it up. also not looked for.

3) connect FR945 to the WiFi-net, and issues on access to Garmin-pages we’re observed thereafter.

I have bitdefender checking all, and expect no issues on my IP-address. The VPN of Bitdefender enables me to connect to Garmin, but that workaround should clearly not be needed.

Any suggestions what to do, that the workaround becomes obsolete?

• Solved.

An iPad email issue appeared at the same time. After solving that issue, I could connect to Garmin from the earlier blocked IP.

• Hi. I have the same problem but with no luck of solving it. Can you please be more specific what was iPad email issue? I own IPad as well. Thank you.

• Same problem here too.  Started 24 hours ago where I can't connect to Garmin Connect, Garmin.com...nothing!  I have Verizon Fios and have no issues accessing any other website/app.  I can VPN in, but shouldn't have to do that.  Shy of calling Verizon to force change the ISP IP address, what's the solution?