Unable to run multiple apps using Connect IQ Build for Device Wizard - only last app loads on watch.

Hello -  I am developing several apps & would like to run them in tandem on the watches (testing on both Fenix 5x & Forerunner 235).  I use the Connect IQ Build on Device Wizard to generate the PRG & copy it to the <watch>GARMIN/APPS directory where both apps show in the directory listing.  I use the same developer key but have generated a different App UUID in the manifest.xml using the "Generate" button in the manifest editor.   However, when I scroll through the available activities/apps on the watch, only the last app built/transferred is visible.  Both apps show & run properly if the other app is not present.  I also have the "Comm" sample app loaded - it is visible & runs properly regardless.  Is there another field that needs to be different bewteen my 2 apps for them to all run?  Please let me know if any additional info would be helpful.  Tools versions are appended below.  Thanks, Matthew

Eclipse version:

Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers

Version: 2019-06 (4.12.0)
Build id: 20190614-1200

Connect IQ plugin/SDK: latest available as of 01AUG19

• It sure sounds like you're using the same APPID for different things.  When you generate a new one, are you sure you're saving manifest.xml and that's the one being used?

And each app is using a different manifest.xml?

• Hi - Appreciate the reply.  I expanded the collection to 4 apps (not the final structure but for demo purposes).  I carefully updated each individual manifest with a unique App UUID - viola!  4 distinct apps are now available.  Thanks, Matthew