Idea for watch face orientation

I have a decent MK2.  When I am diving and using the compass feature I have to rotate my arm around so the watch is inline with my vector.  I set the heading, but then my arm returns to a more normal position and my heading is off.  For example if I am heading North my compass will read NE unless I bring my arm all the up and around.  

I would like the option to rotate the screen so that the 12'o clock postion is more like 10 o'clock  that way the information will present in a more squared way without having to bring my arm all the way up and over and I can just look over at the watch.  

I think this would be an easy option to add and use the fwd and back buttons to rotate to the desired position in app, but perhaps could see it for the entire watch UI as well. 

• Are you referring to any specific watchface in particular?

• I was referring to in dive mode on the descent mk2.  Having the ability to rotate the watch screen for the entire os would also do the trick.  

Not sure rotating the the time telling function of the watch face would really do much, but that is basically the idea imagine if the 12oclock position was more at the 10 oclock position.  Then just by looking down toward your arm the 12oclock would be pointed in more the same direction that one would be headed.  

Thanks for the reply.