We've released SDK 3.1.5 which includes device support and version changes, as well as some minor updates. Here is a list of some of the changes and updates:
- Add support for the MARQ Adventurer and MARQ Commander.
- Update minimum firmware and supported connect IQ version for the vívoactive® 3 / music / LTE devices
- Update minimum firmware and supported connect IQ version for the MARQ and fēnix® series devices.
- Fix MapTrackView.setMapVisibleArea to update the map everytime it is called.
- Add new DeviceSettings API isGlanceModeEnabled to determine if widget glances are enabled.
- Fix issue that prevented WiFi/LTE connection info from being provided on devices that did not have audio content provider app support.
- Fix a few simulator crashes that can occur when pairing BLE sensors.
- Fix incorrect data field layouts for the GPSMAP® 66 and 86 devices.
- Fix issue with fēnix® 6 series fonts being slightly different from device.
- Fix incorrect supported connect IQ API version listed for the vívoactive® 4 / 4s and Venu.
- Fix a crash that can occur in when compiling an animation from a GIF with frame delays set to 0.
- Fix the app memory limit check for background / glance apps, which should not be checked when a device does not support the app type.