We have released Connect IQ SDK version 6.2.2, which contains some fixes for issues found in 6.2.1. Here is the list of changes and updates:
- No changes
- Fix symbol not found error when calling
WatchUi.makeReviewTokenRequest()on 3.4 devices.
- Match the on-device page indicator for the Venu 2 family.
- Fix issue preventing hitting breakpoints in
- Keep the communication open with debugger when a background app stops or the running app is restarted.
- Fix incorrect optimization of static constants that would lead to a runtime crash.
- Fix the type checker to use the correct type for
- Revert a change from 4.2.1 that caused an issue where a parent class’s member function isn’t called in some cases.