We released version 3.2.4 of the Connect IQ SDK this afternoon, which primarily addresses Simulator crashes that were occurring on macOS 11 (Big Sur). Check out SDK Manager for the update!
- Allow spaces in paths when running monkeydo.
- Fix a bug where the last step in a workout activity was not handled properly.
- Fix a potential crash in Graphics.fitTextToArea().
- Fix a bug in MapPolyline.addLocation() that resulted in errors if an array of locations was provided.
- Fix issues with Graphics.fitTextToArea() for multi-byte code points.
- Add app encryption support for app types other than audio content provider.
- Fix miscellaneous documentation errors.
- Fix a simulator crash when running on macOS Big Sur.
- Drop support for macOS 10.9 and older.
- Prevent simulator lock-up that could occur on app launch.
- Fix bugs in the object store editor where some values were not read-only.
- Fix an issue that allowed a widget base view to receive input events.
- Fix a crash due to out-of-bounds access on Menu2 views.
- Fix a bug where the app settings menu was not properly enabled / disabled based on running app state.
- Fix a permission bug with new project templates.