This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Explore Website Not Displaying Activities

In Garmin Explore Website I can see activities in Collections, but not on map.

Garmin Explore Android doesn't have this problem.

• Has anyone had this resolved recently. App works fine, website still has no data. Garmin help appears to not be answering queries regarding this issue.

• I posted this on Sep 3, 2022,

"Garmin Explore web site Map page and MapShare broken

Yes mine too, on the Garmin express website.

I created a new collection and now all the activities show as no location data available

On my Phone, Garmin express works fine and shows all the location data."

This seemed to have happened after I made a new collection and moved my existing tracks into its sub-collection.
    Before this, I had all the location data shown on the map.

• It's indeed embarrassing the way Garmin is handling this problem!
    Every week I ask support for an update... they reply that the developers are working on it!
    Ok, but after months and months it feels like a joke.... 

• Same issue for me. My activities show up fine on my Android devices, but on the Explore website it just says "No location data available".

• I think by default, there is a filter set that hides activities older than RECENT. I recall having a similar issue a while back. After poking around a bit I hit the filter, turned it to something like SHOW ALL, and all my data refreshed and displayed.

I do sometimes encounter browser refresh issues, so be aware of that. I think it’s hard for them to control some of those browser features. But if you see the data in the app, then it’s reasonable to assume its out there, but just being filtered out.

• All the activities show "No location data available". My filter is set to show all.

• It is not a filter problem. 

• It is not a filtering issue - it's a bug.

• Not surprising, I am also seeing the same thing.  Explore IOS App has the location information and displays on phone app (Collections, and on Map)... but Explore web site does not...has the same message as others are reporting "no location data available" when trying to view the collection on the map.

Also any new collections on the Explore Phone App are not syncing over to their web site (Explore web site).

• I have just asked Garmin support again if there is any news...I will let you know...