This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Explore Website Not Displaying Activities

In Garmin Explore Website I can see activities in Collections, but not on map.

Garmin Explore Android doesn't have this problem.

• This problem started for me very recently (it worked fine previously) -

All of my activities show on the website (explore.garmin.com/map) but show "No location data available" under the date and time of the activity. 

Clicking on the activity does not show on the map (probably because it doesn't have location data).

This has occurred for activities that were previously working.

None of my activities on the website are working (either in collections or Library).

The connect App on my Android phone works fine - and syncs with both my 66i and the website just fine - activities display properly.

connect.garmin.com also displays my activities properly (on the map and data)

This seems to be related only to the website explore.garmin.com for me.

• This seems to be related only to the website explore.garmin.com for me

For me too.

I can see activities on:

- garmin device 66s
    - garmin connect web
    - garmin connect android
    - garmin explore android

Only garmin explore web won't display activities on map.

• I am experiencing the same issue and it seems it started about the time my Garmin Explore app updated (Sep 3, 2022).

• same problem for me too!

• The strange thing is that if you convert the activity to a track, then this is properly shown on map. This means that track data is actually uploaded to the explore website.

• Yes, in addition live tracking information is correctly sent to the map share. As 9467494 stated, it appears only the explore.garmin.com website is affected. both the connect and explore apps on my iPhone display the data as expected. As a test, I exported the data from the explore app on my iPhone in .gpx format (shared to email) then uploaded it to my explore.garmin.com map as a route. Although the number of points was reduced on import, it did display,

• +1 Same problem. InReach activities show up properly on iPhone app, but is broken on explore.gramin.com with all activities showing "no location data avaliable"

• Here to say I'm having the same problem too. Courses show up as routes (with just a start and end point) on the mapshare Explore website, while on my Explore mapshare page, they don't show up at all. Activities say "no location data available". Explore app is working just fine though.

Contacted customer support about this, and the guy was surprised by the problem as well (he was noticing it on his Explore website too). Said he'd forward the problem to the engineering team...

Garmin, please do a better job testing your updates before pushing them out! I really want to love your hardware/software, but it's hard to when major bugs like this go unnoticed and unfixed for several weeks.

• Same problem here. "No location data available". Activities are displayed fine within the Explore App on iOS.