This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Explore Website Not Displaying Activities

In Garmin Explore Website I can see activities in Collections, but not on map.

Garmin Explore Android doesn't have this problem.

• This is their reply: "I'm sorry, there is no further information on this issue at this time. You will be notified when the issue is resolved."

It is really embarrassing the way Garmin handles some issues... Front-end support is really responsive, but the development team is probably asleep!

I have also asked for an update from them here on the forum, so that everyone is up to date. This is the answer: "I have forwarded your request for a statement to be issued in the Garmin forums"

• We're sorry to hear your uploaded activities are listed, but displaying the error 'No Location Data Available' on the Map page of the Explore website, or MapShare page.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we look into this issue. We will notify all impacted customers when we have news to share on it's progress or resolution.

• Not a very helpful response for an issue that has been going on for over two months now. Very disappointing.

• Exactly the same I answered via email!

• Garmin will not be able to fix any of these problems if they use another company to do this work, html coding.

On the 10-04-2020 I reported an issue with my Fenix 5 not syncing activities.

The same issues in 2022 with my Epix2.

They are very quick at adding and updating firmware. I have a Fenix one, Fenix five and the Epix two.

The express website needs to be 100% reliable experience for all uses.

I have spent too much time trying to get activities working over the years. For now, I am going to log out of the Express website.

I have Basecamp on my pc, more reliable for activities and syncing.

I will try the web express in a year.

• I emailed support about my ticket a few weeks back for updates and never heard back. I previously had a Suunto watch and they phased out their website to drive everything to cell phones. Wonder if Garmin is taking a similar approach

• I checked explore.garmin.com signed in and my activists data is now there.  So my view is this is fixed.  The gps data for me is coming from my dog tracking Garmin gear through my iPhone explore app and to the cloud.   Now can be seen as mentioned above. 

• The problem is fixed for me too! My GPS data is coming from my Fenix 7 synchronised both with Connect and Explore apps.

• I'm seeing my activity data in the web version of Explore again as well, recorded from multiple devices.