This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ZWIFT Rides No Longer Count Towards Challenges?

I was half way to completing the 2021 "January Ride to 200" challenge with ZWIFT rides and now my progress says zero.
My ZWIFT rides have always counted in the past challenges... is this something new??

• Here the same! Fix it Garmin! On Zwift we actually ride the bike with lots of watts... Not outdoors but still lots of efforts!! 

• I wonder if now that it looks like they stopped the "unofficial" support of Zwift activities counting towards challenges/badges, if the platform will now count the ones captured through the Tacx platform, which sounds reasonable given the fact that they are platform under the same umbrella. 

• The real problem is... It was working, they have made something to stop it working, but perhaps they could leave the run or ride done... Garmin you are minus on this point :(

• I was happily going the 2021 505 miles and also the ride 200 for January and my miles have disappeared!

most of my exercise is virtual due to the current restrictions and they’ve all gone?!?

it seems that Garmin have decided that third party apps no longer count when they have done for the at least the last two years. It seems a lot of people are having this issue.

Will there be a fix for this glitch? 

• I am registered for a cycling challenge in Garmin Connec. Now I have done some rides in Zwift, the data is transferred correctly to Garmin Connect, but the distances are not evaluated/displayed in Challenge. Does anyone know why?

• Same here. Progress was counting up from zwift rides, then magically stripped. Garmin needs to fix this BS and give customers more notice before changes like this. 

• Why are my Zwift / indoor rides not counting toward the January cycling challenges? They did in December...

Should I be reclassifying them as a certain category other than Virtual or Indoor Cycling?

• I’ve had the same such as shame when we are all locked down and virtual ride is the only sanity we get (all be it via a 3rd party app) motivation gone .... wouldn’t mind but I have many garmin devices that I use during real rides 

I only hope garmin reconsider or fix this