Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions

Have an idea that would improve the Garmin Connect Mobile application? We would love to hear from you! Please use the Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions thread to submit your ideas, suggestions, and recommendations related to the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Thank you very much!

• I already posted this suggestion in this post on the MARQ page, but I'd like to suggest that that Garmin should add customizable expected sleep times for each day on Garmin Connect.  This would improve the potential accuracy of the sleep tracking algorithm since, for example, my expected sleep window on the weekends differs vastly from my sleep window during the week.  Having more granular control over these windows would, in theory, allow me to obtain better sleep tracking results.  If I'm able to say that I typically sleep from 1:00AM until 9:00AM on Friday nights only, that would improve my tracking in the morning since my watch sometimes tells me that I'm getting up early on Saturdays like I do during the week.

• Could you please change the entry mechanism for fluid consumed during an activity to a text entry field instead of a scrolling one (or drop down whatever the terminology is). It’s a pain to scroll all the way through the list in 1ml increments to input 1litre of water drunk during an activity. Thanks.

• I can’t progress my data today . What happened on my account? 

• I can’t progress my data today. What happened on my account? 

• I would be great if a notification was sent to phone when the battery is fully charged. 

• Or simply be able to see in GCM the battery percentage of a watch that’s charging.

• I would like the "weight" widget to also allow tracking body-fat percentage, and/or lean body mass.  I have to use my previous tracker's mobile app just for this graph.

• I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? I’m about to return this thing for a refund

• I think it would be great to include some way to add notes to both activities and sleep on the Garmin connect mobile app. I think that it is always interesting to see how my “stress score” is impacted by things like alcohol and/or coffee and how the correlates to my sleep and recovery. Just seeing that my sleep quality is lower or that my stress is higher on a certain day is not helpful to me without the ability to add some context behind the numbers.

Along the same lines, it would be helpful to add notes after a workout. For instance, if my splits are slower, is there a reason? Maybe I got hurt? Maybe it was the weather? Again, it would be helpful to add some context to the results as opposed to strictly looking at a numerical value for all analysis.

It would be nice if Garmin could incorporate something like Whoop does in their platform where the app automatically gives you a survey when you wake up the next morning with questions about your previous day (e.g. did you consume alcohol? Did you eat a meal later than normal? Did you have coffee? Did you feel like you were under more stress than usual, etc.) This information can then be added to your calendar view to allow you to see a more holistic view of your day.

1. It would be nice if you could add roller skating Or even inline skating as an activity, it’s becoming popular, and I hate having to pay for third-party app that isn’t as accurate when it seems like it would be such an easy thing for my venu to track.  You guys got every other activity...