Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions

Have an idea that would improve the Garmin Connect Mobile application? We would love to hear from you! Please use the Garmin Connect Mobile Ideas and Suggestions thread to submit your ideas, suggestions, and recommendations related to the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Thank you very much!

Parents
  • Put very simply, Garmin Connect doesn't!     According to Garmin Connect running on my iPhone, my 820 *is* connected.  So when I try to synch, the wheel turns from blue to white, spins, and then I get a message "Synch Now. Your device seems to be busy, and your synch request timed out. Try again later."  What worked splendidly with my last iPhone doesn't.  So what's the solution??

• Put very simply, Garmin Connect doesn't!     According to Garmin Connect running on my iPhone, my 820 *is* connected.  So when I try to synch, the wheel turns from blue to white, spins, and then I get a message "Synch Now. Your device seems to be busy, and your synch request timed out. Try again later."  What worked splendidly with my last iPhone doesn't.  So what's the solution??

Children