This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin connect keeps logging out since last update iOS

Ever since the last update 3 days ago, Garmin connect keeps logging me out of my mobile app and I have to reconnect and re-sync my Fenix5 with the app. It is very frustrating. 
I am on an iPhone 11pro and all software up to date. 

• This is happening on my iPhone X as well. Very frustrating. 

• Same here. iPhone X and Edge 530 / F3 Saphyre. All with latest software/firmware/app. 

• Like others I am also fed up and frustrated with the GC software.  I have 11 MaxPro and F6 Titanium both fully updated to current version.  Also turn phone and watch off every night, do not use sleep tracking and never have left a phone on all night.  Beginning of December got tired of jumping through hoops every morning, turned off the F6 and just used the AW5 until the 23rd where I met the monthly Apple challenge.  Figured for the rest of the month I would run the F6.  Turned on the F6 and opened GC where it brought me to the Sign In page (like a new user).  Closed the GC app completely, not running in background, iPhone setting Bluetooth saw the F6 connected, turned Bluetooth off and on.  Opened GC again which opened to the page where it asked what you are using it for.  I just skipped through it and next page the F6 was connected.  For the past 5 days still turning watch and phone off each night.  In the morning I turn the iPhone on first then the F6.  Open GC where it opens to the Sign In page again, completely close the app, (background also).  Wait a few seconds or more, sometimes I leave it alone and make coffee.  Open GC the second time and skip through the first page and the F6 is connected and syncs.  I do not even check it in Bluetooth the last 5 days.  I kind of know it is connected in Bluetooth because of the Notifications I am getting.  I do not know why this is working for me but it does.  Hopefully it might work for someone else, if not I sympathize with you.  I am still not getting any phone notifications or iMessage notifications, yes I have checked and rechecked everything on the phone, followed and tried what has worked for other people with no success.  I have stopped short of removing the watch from the iPhone and repairing or resetting the watch.  Also my Jaybird Vistas have stopped working completely, have volume control but cannot skip tracks.  I have unpair and pair again each day for this to work.  Settings are not remembered on the F6.  I have 4 other Garmin devices, do not have any problems with them and I am not anti Garmin.  I am far past the return window and best advice to someone right now is if you cannot get this thing to work and you are within the return window for where you purchased it, send it back.  

• When is this going to be corrected bc as mentioned a ton of times, it sucks having to sign in every time we reboot our iPhones which for me is daily power off/on?

• Hi! I tried closing the GC app (backgroud also) and then opening it again. It is weird, but it reopens logged in and with my devices connected. Thanks for the tip!

• I have iphone 7 and use Garmin Forerunner 35, since IOS 13.3 Connect keeps logging me out overnight, I do switch my phone off overnight but aways have. Now my phone settings are being affected by the log out, its about time Garmin came up with a patch, specially as they say they know what the problem is!!!!

• Try what I mentioned below. For whatever reason it works for me and at least 1 other person. Do not sign in just close the app completely, background also. Then open again and just skip past next page that opens. 

• Same problem here...this just started a few weeks ago

• Same for me; fitness data worth of four years has simply disappeared from my account (iPhone SE and vivoactive 3) in the wake of several reconnections; no reply from GARMIN; so frustrating 

• Mine does as well. iPhone XR 13.3 and Fenix 5. Tried hard reset everything, still the same issue. My watch has lost all my run data for PB’s like fastest km or fastest mile etc. very disappointed.