This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin connect keeps logging out since last update iOS

Ever since the last update 3 days ago, Garmin connect keeps logging me out of my mobile app and I have to reconnect and re-sync my Fenix5 with the app. It is very frustrating. 
I am on an iPhone 11pro and all software up to date. 

• Can you add me to the case as well? I am seeing the same issue.

• I'd suggest there is something else happening that might be particular to your circumstances. I have an iPhone X with an F6 Sapphire connected with the latest iOS and publicly released GCM. I am not having problems. Perhaps if you detailed steps that you have taken to resolve your problem there might be somebody here who can help.

In the meantime try the following:

Remove your watch(es) from GCM

'Forget' the watches in Bluetooth Settings on the iPhone.

Delete GCM

Hard reset the iPhone

Hard reset your watch(es) - usually press and hold top left until it shuts down.

Download and reinstall GCM

Restart your watch(es)

Pair your watch(es) through GCM as per the instructions in the manual.

• Garmin support also suggested that but I still have the problem

• This is incredibly frustrating. The Garmin Connect app, prior to iOS 13 just worked. Now ALL my history from the past 4 months since I got my Fenix 6 is gone and I cannot retrieve it. I’ve restarted my iPhone X, my watch, & reconnected Bluetooth on each item. These issues are making the user experience pretty awful to be honest. 

• Trying to pair my iPhone to my new Garmin Edge 830 and when i get to last step the App quits all the time. I tried doing all steps suggested in this forum but nothing works! I want to return it! Frustrating!

• Iphone 11 Pro Max running 13.3 now.  Garmin F6 Sapphire with 5.0 with GC at 4.25.2.1 (updated a few days ago).  All the problems I had earlier in November I was running AW5 until a few days ago.  The F6 was turned off.  So went back to F6 a few days ago expecting the daily login, but I have only had to turn Bluetooth off and on once.  I turn my phone and F6 off each night.  In the morning I turn both on and GC has worked normally.  I am not running any third party apps on the F6.  Just the stock watch face.  Not sure if any third party apps are causing problems.

• I have the same issue..iPhone XS with iOS 13.3 and a Fenix 6x .please fix the app...is annoying 

• Same here, I just came from an android phone where the app was pretty stable.   I am on an 11Pro now and ... god the app is just broken. 

• Same here.  iPhone 7 with IOS 13.3.3 and a forerunner 235.  This is annoying!

• Any update on how to resolve issue?