I downloaded Spotify on my vivoactive 3 music. The playlists are visible, but it doesn't sync.
I tried all kinds of things to solve it, with no success. I'd really appreciate your help. This is pretty much the only reason why I bought the vivoactive 3 music.
What should i do?
- What is happening? (e.g. failing during setup, sync failure, playback failure, etc.) -> sync failed on Spotify. I can see the playlist, I click on it, then it gets to the screen saying "Syncing Spotify, 0% Complete". It shows all bars full...but nothing happens. After 20-30 seconds I get the screen "Sync Failed"
- What kind of phone are you using? Samsung A70
- What kind of headphones are you using? Samsung earbuds
- What Garmin Device do you have? Vivoactive 3 Music
- When was the last time Spotify worked correctly? Never
- Does the problem only happen with a specific Audio File? All
- Are you using Public WiFi? (Using a Wi-Fi Device on a Captive Portal) I tried both public / hotel WiFi and mobile hotspot - no difference
- What software version is on your Device? vivoactive 3 music software 5.50 + WiFi 2.50