This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Spotify CIQ App not working correctly

We are investigating reports that the Spotify CIQ App not working correctly and we are wanting your feedback. Please provide some details about what is occurring when you try to use or setup the Spotify Connect IQ App. Below are just a few questions we would like answered.

• What is happening? (e.g. failing during setup, sync failure, playback failure, etc.)
  • What kind of phone are you using?
  • What kind of headphones are you using?
  • What Garmin Device do you have?
  • When was the last time Spotify worked correctly?
  • Does the problem only happen with a specific Audio File?
  • Are you using Public WiFi? (Using a Wi-Fi Device on a Captive Portal)
  • What software version is on your Device?
  • Do you have a vivoactive 4 (Hero Series or Saga Series) device? 
  • When trying to add music to the Fenix6x, either get the 0200 error code or failure to find wifi. This is despite the watch saying it is connected, and displaying the content I am trying to download. Have tried on open wifi network at home, and on both a Samsung galaxy S8 and Tab5. 

• Thanks, I do not know why it worked either, but it worked. Thanks again

• Just did an update of Spotify podcasts today. Device crashed twice. The first time it just randomly rebooted after downloading a podcast. The second time it said 'cannot connect to content' and the watch needed to be manually rebooted. Please sort out this app, Garmin. 

• Moto g7 Supra and forerunner35. About a week ago my audio controls aren't working with Spotify. I hit them and it just buzzes and does nothing. Occasionally it was starting something to play but I have no clue what it was .
    • Moto g7 Supra and forerunner35. About a week ago my audio controls aren't working with Spotify. I hit them and it just buzzes and does nothing. Occasionally it was starting something to play but I have no clue what it was .
  • Vivoactive music 3 with plt fitbit headphones, spotify not loading music files but they appear under selection. Please advise about refund or warranty as this is unacceptable. Only reason I bought this product was for this function. Not as advertised

• Garmin-Matthew hasn't been seen on this forum for months. If you need to make a support request, I suggest you contact Garmin support. 

spotify not loading music files but they appear under selection

Out of interest what do you mean by this? It may be that somebody on here (not a Garmin employee) can help you. 

• 解決しました、ありがとうございました。

• 解決しました、ありがとうございました。

• What is happening? (e.g. failing during setup, sync failure, playback failure, etc.) Watch shows "syncing Spotify" and stays at 0 and sync fails.
    • What kind of phone are you using? Samsung Galaxy, android
    • What kind of headphones are you using? Aftershokz
    • What Garmin Device do you have?  245 music
    • When was the last time Spotify worked correctly? Yesterday
    • Does the problem only happen with a specific Audio File? No
    • Are you using Public WiFi? (Using a Wi-Fi Device on a Captive Portal) No
    • What software version is on your Device? The most recent. Just updated.
    • Do you have a vivoactive 4 (Hero Series or Saga Series) device?  No