Connect IQ Mobile App reporting "Bluetooth Disabled" when it is enabled.

As per the title. On a regular basis the ConnectIQ Mobile App will report "Bluetooth is Off" when Bluetooth is enabled.

iPhone 15 Pro. IOS 173. Connect IQ 2.25. 

• When you open Garmin Connect (not the IQ app!), do you see your Garmin device connected (green dot on the circle around the device icon)? If not, then perhaps is Bluetooth disabled on the device (usually in device settings » Phone » Status). Another possibility is that the CIQ app does not have all permissions granted, or that some battery saving options prevent it from using Bluetooth.

If nothing helps, as a workaround, you can install the CIQ app from a computer with Garmin Express, over the USB cable.

• I never had a problem with Connect IQ, but I have not used it in over a year. I just tried to load it to update my watch face and I just had the same issue. My phone shows it is connected to my Venu 2 and my watch syncs to my phone just fine, but Connect IQ says, "Bluetooth is Off." I have rebooted everything, dropped and recreated bluetooth connections, and deleted and reinstalled apps. How can Garmin make a pretty good watch that does lots of good stuff, and not figure out how to create a bluetooth connection?

• Any solution yet? I have the same problem.

• Yes. I don't know why, but in the Settings for the Garmin Connect IQ app for some reason Bluetooth was turned off. I turned it on and all was good.

• How do you get to Settings in the ConnectIQ app?

• I can't help if you have an Android phone. If you have an iPhone, go to Settings then scroll down through the list of apps until you see ConnectIQ

Select it and then make sure Bluetooth is on

• Thank you for this!  I wasn't aware there was such a setting.  I'd used Connect IQ in the past, then suddenly couldn't.  Why would this suddenly start happening?  Did Garmin add this setting in an update, then have it default to OFF?

• ITS Garmin NEW APP BS, 
    I am can every day
    - Deleted IOS Connect BS aP
    - Resset Venu 2 SQ Music edition
    - Stal all BS again, and NExt day over and over and over Again.

Garmin Dutch support say  (Translate in Eng)

Taal herkennen
    Nederlands
    Engels
    Duits
    swap_horiz
    Engels
    Duits
    Nederlands

Brontekst

clear
    1.272 / 5.000

Vertaalresultaten

Vertaalresultaat

On Thu Jul 25, 2024 at 8:39 AM <[email protected]> wrote: Dear T, Thank you for contacting Garmin Support. We are happy to help you. We recommend that you first install the most recent software on your device and telephone. We would then like to ask you to follow the steps below; !If you log in with the same email address and password, your details will still be in the Connect app! Open Garmin Connect and remove your Garmin device and then remove the app from your phone: support.garmin.com/.../ Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings. Forget or remove the Bluetooth connection from your Garmin device. If necessary, also remove the connection from the old telephone. NB; this is an important step Turn off your Garmin device. Then also switch off the phone and leave it off for at least one minute Switch the devices back on after at least one minute Download the Garmin Connect app again. Put your device in pairing mode. Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone. Go to Garmin Connect and select Add Device* *Garmin Connect > More > Garmin Devices > add device Follow the steps to pair your device again.

Yep Right Guys 31x Time is last 4 Mounts   26-07-2024  22;00 32 time did. 11;00am 27-07-2024 Same Issu
    Scale index and venu2 SQ Music edition Disconect Yea RIGHT

Iphone 8  Bleutoot is connect
    Wifi is Connect I see it in Fritzbox.
    Connect app say not connect 

Garmin say send me venu sq  tot garmin Bla bla Bla.  But its  Connect app and Garmin express what make Trobles.
    and That  = 100000 % the faq. Cince new Garmin Connect app is here. this issu over and over again.
    Garmin Dont Fix it. and review on sites   75% negative about Garmin WOW  that for a Old brandmarked Company from 80e . It wil not beter it get worser   Time to sell me Garmin BPM, Venue 2 and Scale index. and see for other company.

I am have last 10 years test allot Products brandmarks.
    Fitbit  were oke Until they sel thier souls to google.
    Garmin work before New APP correct now worse case ever.  It disconect all in hours  venu 2 Idex2 scale and BPM.

I am Tired about same BS standard answer tips what is now 32 time did and in hours same issu.

Wake up Garmin It s ur app ISSU and BS Filmware update over and over make this Issu and between filware and  garmin express filmware.  Look inside this.  OH and read all review site your  are 75% Negative review Oh my Lord.

• Just ran into this problem on my Iphone and thanks for the solution!