This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Popup window to add device to Garmin Express never displays user name and password text boxes to log in to Garmin Connect

New Dell XPS 13 9310; just released with 11th gen i7 processors in last week.

Windows 10 Pro

Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium, as well as Malwarebytes browser guard for security software

Garmin Express installs without errors, recognizes my fenix 6x sapphire and edge 830 with add device option, but the popup to log in to Garmin Connect never displays user name and password text boxes to log in. The popup just displays a blank square white window. No problems logging in to Garmin connect from Microsoft Edge.

Uninstall/reinstall and/or disable security software makes no difference.

My other laptop is an HP Spectre X360 15, purchased 5-2020, 10th gen i7 processor and same software. I deleted both devices from Garmin Express on that laptop, then added them back without difficulty, as the popup window to log in to Garmin Connect for each quickly displays the text boxes for user name and password, while a blank square white popup window without data fields is displayed on the new laptop.

Sounds like something is blocking the popup login for Garmin Connect. 

Thanks

Top Replies

All Replies