This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Index scale missing user

My Garmin Index Scale is handling two users, and it's been working fine.
Today my girlfriend complained there is only my name on the display, hers has dissiperad? :confused:
My own is still working fine.

The product about 2 months old and working fine.

Any suggestions why?

• welp! add me to this list. scale recognizes me (owner) but “forgets” my girlfriend every day.

• oh my god.. just realized the original post is 4 years ago. 4 YEARS and garmin hasn't sold this problem? great.

• Mine is fixed again. I deleted some wrong values for some days back. After some tries it is now recognizing me again and upload is successful.

• That sounds like a separate issue though. My scale has always recognized me (owner) and uploaded fine. It's the guest user that is never recognized on many cases in this thread.

• Same here. Owner is there. After 2-3 days all guests is gone. And lots of ? Instead.  Frustrating just bought this for Christmas and it have been a mess since start :( 

• To all active users here, please raise a support case on this.

I just got an answer back on my case and their first answer to this was “we have newer heard of this problem before”, the tests and questions they had was not in a direction to solve this. So please help me (us) to get some focus on this problem.

• I didn’t find where to create a support case. I went the Facebook way. Entered my issue in “Garmin fitness” page. 

• I've also just sent a support request via email.

For those trying to find the contact pages, here's where you'll find it.  Please add to the support load so we can get this feature patched up:

- Browse to support.garmin.com
    - Top right, click support / Support center
    - Down at the bottom left under Additional Resources, click 'Contact Support'
    - Enter product name (Garmin Index) or s/n
    - Bottom of the screen should be 3 links to chat/call/email

• Did find it. Was a bit hidden in the Swedish pages. So email  sent from me to. 

• I have also entered a ticket. I've gotten some e-mails acknowledging my ticket but with no real solutions. The last one said I needed to upgrade my scale but my Garmin Connect says the scale is updated. I even e-mailed them a screenshot of my account saying the scale was up to date and also included a link to this forum entry. We need to flood them with service tickets until the acknowledge something really is wrong.