This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Headphones disconnect when locating GPS

I got the 645 Music about 2 weeks ago and I was having no issues at all until this week. Now whenever I start a run and try to locate GPS it causes the headphones to disconnect. I use the Jabra elite active 65t. Is anyone else experiencing this or something similar?
  • It's the ANT+ signal. As soon as i started broadcasting HR over ANT+ it again killed all connectivity to the jabras.

I guess its the headphones' fault then.

• Anyone figured out how to resolve this? It started happening for me earlier this week. Thanks for the help!!!

• I have this too. Doing a factory reset seemed to fix it. Just downloaded a software update for the 245M and it immediately started happening again. Really, really not happy about this.

• You have to avoid connecting the Jabras as a sensor. Say no when it asks.

• how do you do that because it never asked

• I just got the Garmin Vivo and have the exact same problem.  I can connect my Jabra elite active 65ts to the watch no problem, but as soon as I start a run and turns the GPS on, I lose connection and cannot connect the headphones.  It just does a constant loops of "connected" then "disconnected".  However as soon as I end the run (and assume the gps goes off), the headphones can connect again just fine.  

Any hope?  I got the watch specifically so I can run without having my phone and still listen to music.  If there's no fix, I'm going to return the watch.

• It's been a while since hearing about this issue. Assume you've updated the headphones to the latest firmware? 2.34.0 is what mine are running.

• Yes headphones are updated.  I actually just found a thread that said the watch also adds the headphones as a "sensor" and if you remove it from "sensors" in the settings of the watch, then it should work perfectly.  I haven't tested it yet, but hopefully that's the solution.  Sounds like it worked for others.

Garmin should really put in fix for it.

• I just got the Garmin Vivo and have the exact same problem.  I can connect my Jabra elite active 65ts to the watch no problem, but as soon as I start a run and turns the GPS on, I lose connection and cannot connect the headphones.  It just does a constant loops of "connected" then "disconnected".  However as soon as I end the run (and assume the gps goes off), the headphones can connect again just fine.  

Any hope?  I got the watch specifically so I can run without having my phone and still listen to music.  If there's no fix, I'm going to return the watch.

• Try this. Go to sensors & accessories on the watch,there're FP-Jabra Elite Act and Jabra Elite Act. Remove FP-Jabra Elite Act one.