This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR235 does not transferring training calendar

Hi,

I can't sync my Training Calendar either from Garmin Connect website or Apps from iPhone.
It used to work and my last activities were latest August 2016.

It stop syncing after I tried to do everything.

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
  • This is a major issue to me and this will lead me to buy something else. 

• I've tried the suggested fixes, including reinstalling connect - this now doesnt even have the sync to phone icon. I guess Garmin have given up!

Major issue. One of the main features is now missing. Time to eye up the competition. What a pity.

Which is best.Polar?

• any luck? getting annoyed of this issue apparently easy to fix but missing in action...

• I‘m looking around, it of course depends from budget.I looked for Polar and Suunto software, the only bad thing is that I can’t find in them the building of a program with exact pace as Garmin has, ex. running 60 min at pace max 4:50 - min 4:48, but I can manage to live in other ways. 

• I have a partial solution, giving me one month of the training plan.

I had the same problem on the FR620 - I could only get the first two weeks of the plan up to the end of June on the watch. I updated to the latest Garmin Express (6.15.0) - this didn't seem to work. 

I removed the training plan on garmin connect then synced using express. Then I added the training plan again using connect and synced using express. This has given me the training plan events for July on my watch. 

• Believe it or not, now it just works. I added some training then synched the app and it all is at the right place: trainings and trainings on calendar. What I have done is just nothing. I'm really confused.

• And I could easily subscribe it in my mobile calendar app. I'm overwhelmed.

• I had the same problem, the garmin connect website did not recognize any changes on the training calendar, so it is assuming that the device had all the training calendar downloaded from when they last synced, while disregarding the fact that the device can only download a certain number of training, not all of it.

To solve this, make any change in the calendar for a future training, eg. move the training scheduled for tomorrow to the next day, then sync again. it will now download the training calendar from the current day to the device again.

• I had the same problem, the garmin connect website did not recognize any changes on the training calendar, so it is assuming that the device had all the training calendar downloaded from when they last synced, while disregarding the fact that the device can only download a certain number of training, not all of it.

To solve this, make any change in the calendar for a future training, eg. move the training scheduled for tomorrow to the next day, then sync again. it will now download the training calendar from the current day to the device again.

• My calendar had stopped syncing after 30th of June. I tried adding an item to my Calendar online to no avail. I had to add an item to my calendar in the mobile app, but syncing after that worked. Thanks for that idea BinChi.