This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR235 does not transferring training calendar

Hi,

I can't sync my Training Calendar either from Garmin Connect website or Apps from iPhone.
It used to work and my last activities were latest August 2016.

It stop syncing after I tried to do everything.

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
  • Same problem here. Forerunner 235
    The calendar is not showing up on my watch anymore, even after syncing several times both with iPhone app and Garmin Express
  • I have same problem since 2 months ago. Have to delete the current training plan and create the new one. It worked for few weeks. Today, I open training plan and all gone. It said that I need to download from Garmin connect. Try to download and sync many times but not successful.
  • New iOS update didn’t help.
  • This issue has been escalated and is currently being investigated. We thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

• I, too, have been putzing around with the calendar. I have but 2 watch faces and one data field loaded on the watch, so insufficient space should not be an issue. I do everything from the Garmin Connect web portal. I use a Mac computer and iPhone SE. Once I have my calendar laid out, I connect my watch to the computer and sync it using Garmin Express. I do not use the mobile app for calendar updates.

I had some instances where I got my calendar loaded onto my watch, then when I made a change on Garmin Connect, it wiped my calendar from the watch. I had 6 total workouts programmed over 6 weeks with 6 workouts per week. This caused my watch to dump the calendar completely.

I went back today and reduced the number of workouts. I now have 3 workouts programmed over two weeks, 6 workouts per week. I was able to load this to my watch.

I don't know how many of the rest of you have calendars that are longer than a couple weeks, but I do suggest trying reducing the number of days you try to upload to your watch. This may be a workaround until Garmin get the issue resolved.

I certainly feel I should be able to load more calendar data than just 2 weeks. I certainly was able to do so before.

I am glad Garmin has first of all actually responded to our concerns and has escalated the issue.

• Will Garmin let us know when the issue has been resolved?

• Same issue. Would like this addressed ASAP Garmin

• Same here. When I try to sync the calendar, all the workouts go to the workout section instead of going to calendar.

I have my Forerunner 235 for almost 2 years and this is happening recurrently, as Garmin solves it temporarily but then it keeps happening.

Really frustrating, hope a definitive solution can be found.

• Same here. Please fix ASAP Garmin. 

• Do you have any update on when this issue with be resolved? It’s very frustrating