This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature wish list

Any chance of the following being added?

1. when doing swimming pool workouts and the countdown is on, can the countdown time be displayed on the screen? At the moment it's just beeps, which are hard to hear in a crowded pool

2. Can we have fully customisable rest screens

3. Can we have configurable lap distances in open water?

4. Can we have the screen backlight while running,? I can't see it at night.

And can you fix the very slow GPS fix time? It can take 5-10 mins, even with version 2.3

Thanks.

• I believe in the event many of us send straight to Garmin https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/ it might get some attraction

• I just posted in the Ideas form, as suggested by "4697341" above.

"Please add "Walk" to the activity options on Swim 2. It is very frustrating to have to change "Run" to "Walk" on both Garmin Connect and Strava after every walk that I do."

• MySwimPro compatibility.  It's crazy to me that there are 30 Garmin watches compatible with this app, but the swimming specific watch isn't.  At this point I'm entering the workouts from my current training plan manually and it's a pain. I submitted the idea to Garmin already but if there's anyone else out there that wants this please submit it.  I'm seriously considering switching to an Apple watch.