This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim 2 SW Version 2.30 and Sensor Hub 3.11 are now live

These updates can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Swim 2 system software version 2.30:

Change Log

• Improve stroke type identification
  • Improve swim autorest
  • Fix last length pace data field
  • Improvements to wrist heart rate
  • Fix map showing on Garmin Connect for some pool swim activities
  • Fix issue with Garmin Connect graphs not always showing properly
  • Fix lap time shifting on the review screen
  • Fix various bugs

Swim 2 Sensor Hub version 3.11:

Change Log

• Fixes for rest intervals being too large
  • Today, when I finished my 50-minute cardio activity, the Swim 2 stuck in the post-save actvity review screen. The "back" button did nothing and there was no way to go to regular watch mode. Only longpressing the backlight button to poweroff the device and then starting up helped.

• Big problems with mine after updating to this version, spent 2 days on and off the phone with Garmin UK, even though I said it must be update related they have sent me a new watch that arrived today and immediately after setting it up it has asked me to approve the same update which I denied......

Unable to switch back to 24hr clock

Swam 4800m in a week watch recorded 9800m

• Both of those issues seem to have resolved for me given a week has passed since I updated to 2.30.

For the clock, setting it to 12hr, syncing, then setting it to 24hr, then syncing again seemed to have worked (same for getting Celcius working again but that required removing, then re-adding the weather widget on mobile device).

For the double-counting on the swims, starting on Sunday (week reset), the value has been correct for me this week (2 swims, 2975m on Tues and 2200m on Thur for a total of 5175 m on the watch).

• Thanks for reporting, my weekly total is correct as well :)