This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim 2 SW Version 2.30 and Sensor Hub 3.11 are now live

These updates can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Swim 2 system software version 2.30:

Change Log

• Improve stroke type identification
  • Improve swim autorest
  • Fix last length pace data field
  • Improvements to wrist heart rate
  • Fix map showing on Garmin Connect for some pool swim activities
  • Fix issue with Garmin Connect graphs not always showing properly
  • Fix lap time shifting on the review screen
  • Fix various bugs

Swim 2 Sensor Hub version 3.11:

Change Log

• Fixes for rest intervals being too large
  • i had the same, you need to go to settings, units, select statute, then select meters again. for me this set distances back to meters and temp back to degC.

• Since the update my watch doesn't detect any deep sleep anymore (before 3-4h per night) and instead it shows me now REM sleep wich it didn't show before. But I don't think that i have no deep sleep anymore especially because it's only since the update

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to 2610856

Same for me too. No deep sleep since the update...

• Mine won’t connect via Bluetooth now since the update. Tried checking Bluetooth is on (iPhone), and reinstalled the Connect App. Now the iPhone can’t locate the watch at all. 

• Problems with the active calories in my daily stats..not sychronised ..about 200caloies difference from what i burnt during swimming and the overall total. Also while swimming it didn't calculate my daily steps goal...

Please fix it.. Former Member

• Problems with the active calories in my daily stats..not sychronised ..about 200caloies difference from what i burnt during swimming and the overall total. Also while swimming it didn't calculate my daily steps goal...

Please fix it..

Please fix it..

Please fix it..

• thank you, after changing settings twice it seems to work!

• the backlight is still off during activity, when setting for during activity is on and setting for not during activity is off.

only the bad workaround turns on backlight during workout - have both during and not during settings set to on