This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

High Heart Rate

Hey all, 

I had a two runs in the past week, with the last one happening last evening on a fairly easy run. My Heartrate should have averaged something in the high 140's with a max maybe in the 160's. However, at some point there was a change in my watch where the heart rate spiked up to 200's and 210's, with the lows being high 190's.

Nothing changed with the way I wore my watch and no change in effort. 

Has anyone else had this happen and had a way to fix it? 

• All, 

Thank you so much for your patience as we've worked on improvements regarding erratic HR data (sudden drops/spikes) during for certain activity profiles. I deeply apologize for the understandable frustration during this time as well. 

This improvement is available in beta 18.20 which was released today. It's currently at a 20% phased rollout. If you do not automatically receive the update, you can manually download it from: Main menu > Settings > System > Software Update > Check For Updates. If you do not wish to download beta, feel free to wait until the live update is released. 

If you are experiencing any new or continued wrist heart-rate issues during activities after 18.20, please start a new thread or reach out to Product Support.

I am locking this thread so we have the best visibility for heart rate data after 18.20.