This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Structured Repeats skips rest period and produces nonsensical distance and time data

I did a workout today with my 955 (with software version 14.20), and configured a Structured Repeats workout for 4x1500m (with 3:00 rest), and warmup turned on.

The warmup had no issue, and once I pressed the lap button, I was able to complete the first interval of 1500m without issue. However, when the interval auto-completed, the rest instantly skipped and went to the following interval. I skipped ahead from that interval and was able to use the rest after that. The 1500m interval after that went without issue, but then the same thing happened as soon as it auto-completed, with the rest being skipped and jumping into the next interval.

After the run, the watch reported a waaaay to high total distance and average pace. Pretty much every single interval had been messed up aside from the warmup, including the 1500m intervals I was able to run, which now reported ridiculously short times. All of the individual graphs (pace, heart-rate, etc.) look normal and report the actual progression of the run.

I've exported the original FIT file before I started trying (unsuccessfully) to recover things from Garmin Connect - if that would be helpful for someone at Garmin to debug this issue, let me know.