This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Track Run Activity Profile skips Rest or Recover steps when performing a structured workout (Symptoms may include pace & distance discrepancies)

Supposed to be 5x1km,  second time this week (on a separate workout download)  that after the first interval it completely skips the rest portion heading straight into the next km. Lapping the watch puts it forward in to the next rest interval. Pace all over the shop too, showing completely flat for the warm up and cool down. Thia workout has been used before on my fenix 6 pro without a problem. Decided to create a brand new 100m stride session and sync through. Still have the same issue, skips the rest and irregular pacing. Using the new 14.13 software 

• Does all this seem normal to you? Having bought a watch in June and after 10 months not being able to use it as per specifications? And if I had bought a car, or a smartphone in these conditions, what would have happened? Now I even have to wait for another beta to solve such obvious problems. I am disappointed with Garmin despite using Garmin products for more than 15 years. I have always recommended Garmin to my friends but from now on it will no longer be the case. I know you're just an employee but you're the only person left to voice all of my disappointment 

• Couldn't agree more. Very disappointed in Garmin.

• Fenix 6 Will be fixed too ?

• All, 

Public Beta 15.09 addressing this disruption has been released. To install this software, enroll in the Beta software program (HERE), sync the watch, then go to Menu > System > Software Update > Check for Updates.
    If you prefer not to enroll in Beta, feel free to wait until our Live software release is rolled out.