This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workouts not compatible

So I've created a workout in Garmin Connect and gone to send it to my 955 but it says that was is not compatible. I have only noticed it since the latest update, can anyone else please check to see if they're getting the same? It was a running workout.

Many thanks.

Top Replies

All Replies

• I tried it too. You are right. Workouts that I created even before the update and now additionally managed, indicate that my watch is already incompatible.

• Weird thing..... If you go into the workout, click on your watch which says incompatible, then go out, wait for the sync, it will appear in your watch in the workouts section...... Clearly a glitch! 

• Yes, have the same bug after the 14.13 update.

• This is definitely a bug in the current 4.63 Android Garmin Connect app. (I don't like that they've made the number fonts smaller in the My Day stats, either.)

You can still send a workout to your device using the web interface, and it will transfer over on the next sync. You can also add them to the calendar and they'll appear there.

• Yes, have the same bug after the 14.13 update.

Nothing wrong with the watch software this time. The new Android app is at fault here.

• Interesting, thanks! 

• I can confirm, I've thr same bug.

But... Anyway, I found new workouts in my device....

• I can report having the same issue after the update to Garmin Connect App Build Number NA Version 4.63. If the workout is in the calendar it is sent to the Watch after a sync. You can then navigate and see that it is stored on the watch. This is a really annoying bug. I downloaded a Yoga workout from Garmin and that did not have the same problem. I have tried workouts created some time ago and new workouts. It appears that the workouts created on my phone or on the web page exhibit this issue. I hope this makes sense and is helpful. Please Garmin fix this ASAP

• I can report having the same issue after the update to Garmin Connect App Build Number NA Version 4.63. If the workout is in the calendar it is sent to the Watch after a sync. You can then navigate and see that it is stored on the watch. This is a really annoying bug. I downloaded a Yoga workout from Garmin and that did not have the same problem. I have tried workouts created some time ago and new workouts. It appears that the workouts created on my phone or on the web page exhibit this issue. I hope this makes sense and is helpful. Please Garmin fix this ASAP

• We have other reports of this and are actively investigating.  When we know more or have any updates to share, we will be updating the main thread:

Training work outs - Non-compatible devices

Thank you in advance for your patience with us while we conduct this investigation.