This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR 955 Series: 14,13 Bug remaining: Structured Repeats -> Warm Up -> On, causes total crash and reboot

• Hello .  I'm sorry to hear that this disruption is not fixed for you.  Please answer the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • 1: yes

2: yes

3: The Netherlands

• having trouble uploading my video. What is the way to do so?

• I got it!  Thank you .

• I use this feature several times a week, even today w/ 14.13. I have never seen a crash. Warmup till lap, structured repeats, lap to end cool down, run home, stop. 

• I’m having issues with 14.13. During a run activity, my watch will stay stopped with the red ring around the edge of the acitivity. This is despite either pressing the start/stop button to resume activity, or continuing to run. Very frustrating. This also happened today when I was running and my performance condition notification popped up, then the watch atho-paused as I came to a traffic light.  As I set off again the watch did not resume and stayed with the orange ring and was unresponsive for 2-3 minutes. It then continued as normal. 

• Same issue here FR 955 solar on 14:13

• Same issue here FR 955 solar on 14:13

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you? Yes
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account? Yes
    3. In what country do you live? Sweden

• Please disregard my (now deleted) post recommending a master reset.  We are currently testing other workarounds.