This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lactate Threshold Not Updating in Garmin Connect

FW 12.23.
Today, once again after a workout, the watch offered to save updated data on the lactate threshold - 175 bpm and 4:13 temp. I pressed save. Then I look at the clock and see that the values ​​​​have not been saved. The pace remained the same 4:19. The lactate threshold was 175 - there is nothing to update here. It's not the first time. This happened on 11.2 and 12.2 as well.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Hey Flipstone,

Since the update, I've actually had three lactate threshold updates that occurred during various workouts with intervals above or at threshold. It was automatic and when I accepted on the watch I would notice an update on my performance reports on GC (both on the app and online).

I sync on an iPhone and am on latest official 12.23 as I don't feel the need to risk using beta software.

Hope it gets resolved for you, I did spend most of the summer without any Lactate threshold updates as my fitness was steady with the heat...

• Thanks for getting back on this!

Still no updates here but I think I'll do an actual guided lactate test on saturday so who knows... Diid a 10k last sunday and while I set a PR it didn;t show me an update but not sure if it should.

We'll see the coming times, hopefully it suddenly just falls in place

• we are still investigating at this point.  This report has been resolved on its own for some users but not for others.  I see that you have not responded to my comment with the questions about permissions.  If you would like to assist us, please answer the questions in my comment shown in the top replies section of the post.

• 1. Yes

2. Samsung S10

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Poland

• 1 12:27b

2 iPhone 12 Mini iOS16

3 Yes

4 Yes

5 USA

• Did a lactate treshold guided test today which both was able to detect a treshold AND succesfully synced to garmin connect!

Perhaps this was the trigger needed to get things up and running again...

Want to do another one coming week somewhere (had a few too many beers yesterday so not ideal ;) ) so wonder if it'll work agian then... Also wonder if it will now sync after detecting a new one in regular ones too.

• I can confirm mine is updating into Garmin Connect but I am on the latest beta.  It wasn't updating on FW 12.23.

• Beta 12.27 here too, but wasn't updating before on the same beta... ah well, guess pluto and mars were aligned in the proper way while the clock struck 13 times on a sunny day which was exactly what is needed for a succesful sync.

• I do have auto detect on max HR switched off though due to those issues so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

• Same here :) I'm also not too positive yet, let's first see if it's consistent ;)