This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lactate Threshold Not Updating in Garmin Connect

FW 12.23.
Today, once again after a workout, the watch offered to save updated data on the lactate threshold - 175 bpm and 4:13 temp. I pressed save. Then I look at the clock and see that the values ​​​​have not been saved. The pace remained the same 4:19. The lactate threshold was 175 - there is nothing to update here. It's not the first time. This happened on 11.2 and 12.2 as well.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Good afternoon. It also turned out. After the activity, the Running suggested maintaining a new lactate threshold. Your pulse zones are configured to run according to the maximum pulse. The value of the new threshold is saved only in this section of the running pulse zones. In the general Garmin connect statistics, the new lactate threshold result is not displayed. v.12.23 Fr955 Solar

• Everything is the same today! The lactate threshold that the watch has automatically determined is not applied to the GC. Today, 09/03/22, there was a training session and the clock offered to save these values, but they were not displayed in the GC! please create a ticket! 

• All-

Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. Please confirm that your FR 955 Series watch is running 12.23 software.
    2. What model Phone do you use?
    3. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    4. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    5. In what country do you live?
    1. I have an EPIX, but the problem is exactly the same. (Please specify if I should take this to the Outdoors team)
    2. Iphone 12 PRO, IOS 15
    3. YES.
    4. YES.
    5. France/Poland.
  • Hello .  Let's have you please post in the Epix Gen 2 thread in Outdoor Recreation for now.  Depending on how this report develops, this may end up getting moved to one of the (or both of the ) Garmin Connect app threads, so I'd also recommend that you continue to monitor this thread over the next couple of weeks.

• Same for me. New threshold detected on 6 September. The value is stored / updated in the watch (Sport-Herzfrequenz - Laufen - LSHF) but there is no update or data point in the GC diagram for lactate threshold. Perhaps, since the value for the general LSHF was not updated at this time.

1. FR 955,  12.23

2. Samsung Galaxy S22

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Germany

Thanks!

• 1: Yes

2: iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 15.6.1

3: Yes

4: Yes

5: UK

Thank you. I also emailed support about this issue on 1st Sept.

• Garmin is having a problem to write and save data into the 955.

This explains the weird behavior when customizing data fields.

Hopefully this is not a HW (flash) related issue.

• Same issue here, watch showed me a new threshold today but nothing in garmin connect (web or app).

1. Yes, running 12.23

2. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

3. Yes

4.Yes

5. Netherlands

I'll also try syncing by cable as well to see if that does anything... (though I guess that would have to wait for next time as now it's already synced by watch)

• 1: Yes

2: iPhone 13 Pro max with iOS 15.3.1

3: Yes

4: Yes

5: Russia