- After an activity, the watch sometimes forgets it is in 24-hours mode and switches back to 12-hours mode.
- Open Water swim paces are completely off from reality, probably because distance isn't being recorded accurately either.
- In biking mode, adding anything from the "Other" category (like Calories or Load) causes an entirely different data-field to be added (like e-bike something or a connect iq field).
- I went from an easy run and it suggested reducing my max HR from 188 to 186. According to the manual it is supposed to only recommended increases. How can it tell from an easy run anyway...
- The same very easy run generated a recovery time of 36 hours, which seems very long.
All of this with using an HRM-Pro.