This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep Stats Are way off!!!

The sleep stats on the 945 are way off every night!!  It shows me sleeping when I'm not sleeping, and never shows an deep sleep.  It usually says I slept 10 to 12 hours which I don't ever do.  I used to have the 920xt and that seemed to get much more accurate sleep stats.  Now I just ignore that metric, please fix it!!!

UPDATE:  It has been working correctly now.  I'm not sure what happened but the numbers now are very accurate and the sleep score is very helpful!

• Thank you very much for the feedback and suggestions Thumbsup I will enter normal time for sleep and make some attempts and check out what works best. Perhaps the best way to log sleep is to start the sleep period as an exercise session. Then the device knows that it should start registering sleep. Then the device will log exactly from start to finish. That is, from the time I say from now on that I will sleep until I finish when I get up.

• To Philipshambrook 

Can't find a way to answer you directly- to press  view online- does not work! Therefore trying to answer by email. Clearly you have misunderstood my proposed solution. No purpose in starting a workout when I go to sleep! What I meant was that when I go to bed, I decide for myself that the Garmin 945 will start recording my sleep! How to do it? Quite simply that Garmin puts sleep registration on a shortcut - a choice on one of the buttons, so that I only choose "to sleep" in the same way as I choose a workout. As I go to bed, I press the "start sleep recording" button Then it will be much easier for the device to record the data correctly. When I get up I press the button to end the "sleep registration" A very big advantage of this solution is that the device will register the sleep exactly in the right time period, regardless of the time of day.

• To Philipshambrook 

Can't find a way to answer you directly

I don't even see a post in this thread from Philipshambrook for you to answer.  I have no idea where your post is coming from or where it's going.