This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sensor Hub 3.20 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

This update should resolve the issue some users reported of OHR or Pulse OX not working after enabling Pulse OX. 

Change Log

• Sensor Hub Software Release
  • I understand that you have shorter battery life than you previously had. I was asking what troubleshooting you have performed already. 

It seems like we will not be able to resolve your issues remotely so please reach out to your local support team at support.garmin.com as troubleshooting via the forums is not resolving this. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

• Former Member  is not the only person who is experiencing high battery drain. There is a thread about this issue on the FR945 forum. forums.garmin.com/.../989418

I also informed Beta Team by email that I have the same problem with fenix 6x pro after installing new SW. My research shows that this is a problem related to connecting BT to the phone or the BT module itself on the watch.

• It would be nice to have a tool to install a previous firmware (a one that worked well). I am still on 3.30 because the new firmware 3.90 and 4.0 are a hit and miss...  :-( 

• Are you saying that even if you keep the top left button pressed in after the Assistance Alert screen shows that nothing happens? This is what happens on mine:

• Press and hold top left button
    • Assistance Alert Screen shows - keep button pressed in.
    • After a few more seconds with the button still pressed in, watch powers off.

On yours?

• now yes, still on that day for sure NO!

• Good afternoon, dear owners of 945.
    After updating the optics sensor to version 3.20, its operation in the activity mode has changed. Now, after starting (Start button) activity (Running, Skiing ...), the optical sensor instead of quickly flickering has a constant glow. In the Run mode, this did not affect the measurement result, but when measuring in the Ski mode using the ridge (free style), the measurement has an underestimation of the values, instead of 140 - 160 beats / min, they show 85-120 beats / min.