This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sensor Hub 3.20 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

This update should resolve the issue some users reported of OHR or Pulse OX not working after enabling Pulse OX. 

Change Log

• Sensor Hub Software Release
  • not for the Battery Drain?

when we can await a fix for Battery Drain?

• Got the update but still have issue, will try a reset

Edit: Reset did not help at all, missing both HR and PulseOx on the watch.
    Suppose I will have to RMA 

• Sorted my pulse OX out, never worked before Thumbsup

• Battery drain is outrageous.  Before the initial update I was at 0.4%/hr... After initial update was up around 0.7%/hr after the update this morning I was at between 4% and 13% per hour.  This needs to be resolved STAT! 

• Update: I deleted the hydration widget and restarted my watch and charged it to 100%.  Battery consumption over the last hour has been about 0.3%  

• wtf, now i couldn't switch of the watch withj this Sensor Hub, OHR is always on, an charging don't work, Battery Drain is horrible, in 24 hours 18% without any activity!

• i am angry as a ....
    Garmin do your job correctly and don't release *** like this, now i have to reset my watch totally, nothing works! grhhhhh

it's impossible to swich off the watch, i get following screen:

it's impossible to connect to the phone anymore, it's impossible to charge, it's impossible to access to the filesystem of the watch!

• I am assuming that you are holding the top left button? If so, you need to keep it pressed through that screen until it turns off.

It has always been thus when doing a hard reset.

• This is not the way to switch the watch of, its the soft reset.
    To switch it of, press the light button only short and select the power symbol in the command circle.
    To do a soft reset, hold the button a bit longer. It will skip assistance and restart.

• This should be only the restart (soft reset). No data is deleted when doing it. To do a hard reset, the procedure is something different:

Switch of the device
    hold Start/Stop and back
    switch on the device
    after the first sound, release Start/Stop
    after the second sound, release Back
    Device should now reboot and ask for language

• Gerät ist ausgeschaltet
    • Halten Sie die Tasten Start/Stop und Back gedrückt halten
    • Schalten Sie das Gerät ein, aber halten beiden Tasten weiterhin gedrückt
    • Lassen Sie nach dem ersten Piepton die Taste Start/Stop los
    • Lassen Sie nach dem zweiten Piepton die Taste Back los
    • Das Gerät sollte nun neu starten und mit der Abfrage der Menüsprache beginnen.