This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sensor Hub 3.20 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

This update should resolve the issue some users reported of OHR or Pulse OX not working after enabling Pulse OX. 

Change Log

• Sensor Hub Software Release
  • Will you lose all the installed stuff on your watch after this hard restart? Data fields, watchfaces, widgets? 

• Im not willing to try it with my device :-D but I think so. Thats the purpose of a reset. The bullet points are straight from Garmins support site, they differentiate between restart (15s light button) and reset (above procedure).

• it didn't work with holding the button(s), the attached screenshot comes instead everytime!

• Yes, it appears every time. the watch should still vibrate during this time. keep holding the upper left light button until the message disappears. it takes about 15 seconds

• This should be only the restart (soft reset).

Soft reset - Power off as normal

Hard reset - Press and hold top left (through the Emergency Screen) until it turns off. Only un-synched activity data is lost.

Factory Reset - Either from the watch menu or button sequence - all user settings and data lost.

• Yes, it appears every time. the watch should still vibrate during this time. keep holding the upper left light button until the message disappears. it takes about 15 seconds

not for me!

• am angry as a ....
    Garmin do your job correctly and don't release *** like this, now i have to reset my watch totally, nothing works! grhhhhh

it's impossible to swich off the watch, i get following screen:

it's impossible to connect to the phone anymore, it's impossible to charge, it's impossible to access to the filesystem of the watch!

arround 1 hour later, this screen was gone, so it looks like it was a task that was hanging, but without a task manager it's impossible to kill!

anyway the battery drain is a joke, without any activity the battery is empty after 3 day!

it's really a joke Garmin!

• I apologize first if you have already done this as I was trying to catch myself up in this thread. 

Please perform a hard reset by holding the power button in until the device shuts down completely. We then recommend charging your device back up to 100% before testing out your battery life again. 

Again, I apologize if you have already done all of this as I am not trying to waste anyone's time. It may be necessary to look at recently installed CIQ items or system settings if this is unsuccessful. An RMA may be necessary, but this is honestly not often the case. If that is required, we will be glad to handle that if you reach out to your local support team at support.garmin.com since we cannot process exchanges through the forums. 

• Can you elaborate on what you mean by it is missing? Are your settings on and you are not recording OHR or Pulse OX, or do you mean that you are unable to turn these settings on?

• I apologize first if you have already done this as I was trying to catch myself up in this thread. 

Please perform a hard reset by holding the power button in until the device shuts down completely. We then recommend charging your device back up to 100% before testing out your battery life again. 

Again, I apologize if you have already done all of this as I am not trying to waste anyone's time. It may be necessary to look at recently installed CIQ items or system settings if this is unsuccessful. An RMA may be necessary, but this is honestly not often the case. If that is required, we will be glad to handle that if you reach out to your local support team at support.garmin.com since we cannot process exchanges through the forums. 

i am not sure, but it is possible that theres gone something wrong with the Hydration widget because it uses a background connection over BLT, after arround 30-45 minutes it was gone, looks similar to a task that was hanging, but couldn't end because there is no taskmanager on the watch to stop it.

anyway, battery drain is very high, not only on my watch since FW 3.90