Delete activity from Training Status, Load and other FirstBeat metrics

Long story short I started my run and forgot to connect external HR strap. I didn't realize it only after the run that HR was collected from oHR. oHR doesn't work for me during an activity at all and I don't use it for this reason (see graphs below). This HR is my Zone 5 and it's ridiculous "smart" watch thought one is able to hold Zone 5 for 90 minutes without complaining. On the other hand oHR proved to be very good cadence sensor. :-) Anyway, mistakes were made.

Is there any way how to remove that incorrectly recorded activity from Training status, Load, etc.? I tried deleting from the watch, deleting in Garmin Connect, re-sync to no avail. I think of only other way to factory reset the watch. It might be better than dealing with incorrect stats for next 4 weeks or so.

Parents
  • I had this happen a couple of times and actually found a way to get rid of it. Give this a try and see if it works for you. I use Garmin Mobile Connect on iOS. Click on the "More" menu with the three dots. Choose "Calendar." Click on the day with the activity that you want to get rid of. I found that there was a Move IQ activity there even though I deleted the recorded activity. When I got rid of the Move IQ activity with the crazy heart rate data, my FB metrics returned to correct values. 

I completely agree that something as simple as deleting errant data should be easy. What use are metrics that keep garbage in them?

• I had this happen a couple of times and actually found a way to get rid of it. Give this a try and see if it works for you. I use Garmin Mobile Connect on iOS. Click on the "More" menu with the three dots. Choose "Calendar." Click on the day with the activity that you want to get rid of. I found that there was a Move IQ activity there even though I deleted the recorded activity. When I got rid of the Move IQ activity with the crazy heart rate data, my FB metrics returned to correct values. 

I completely agree that something as simple as deleting errant data should be easy. What use are metrics that keep garbage in them?

Children