This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile.
Change Log System SW 3.30
- Added PacePro feature.
- Added additional data field configurations (5 and 6 field).
- Added graphical gauge data fields (i.e. Heart Rate, Cadence, etc.)
- Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management
- Improvements to phone and sensor connectivity
- Improvements to headphone pairing, connectivity, and media player
- Improvements/fixes for WiFi connectivity (fix for 0200 Error)
- Improvements to golf
- Improvement/fixes for Connect IQ
- Improvements/fixes for Spotify
- Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
- Some improvements for segments/Strava segments
- Fix blocky elevation issue
- Fix potential device freeze on activity summary loop
- Brought in treadmill calibration improvement. There is an additional issue with calibration that is being actively investigated for release
- Various other fixes and improvements
Additional updates on the same Rollout schedule
Sensor Hub 2.70