- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- This build contains special test code to debug an issue we are tracking for devices sometimes crashing on activity save at higher altitudes. If you should experience this issue using this beta version of software it would be greatly appreciated that you follow the Feedback Reporting document's procedures and provide the err_log.txt and RAM.txt that you should have from this crash. This should help us expedite a fix for this issue.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.08 to 3.15:
- Added test code to track down issue with save at high altitude. Please see readme for beta.
- Improvements to segment achievements
- Improve stress readings
- Improvements to media player
- Improvements to phone connectivity
- Fix blocky elevation issue
- Improvements/fixes for Spotify
- Fix potential device freeze on activity summary loop.
- Improvements to headphone connectivity
- Improvements to sensor connectivity
- Fix backlight gesture bug
- Various other fixes and improvements
- Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner945_315Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- In Forerunner945_315Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD and GUP3303.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-280.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-280.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP3114-250.GCD and RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP-3303-360.GCD in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.