Repeated reboots while saving an activity

I upgraded to 2.70 and since then my two hiking activities are rebooting the watch during the activity saving. After the watch restarts the activity is loaded back. I save it and it reboots again. That repeats multiple times until it finally succeeds (5-10 attempts). Probably related to elevation but it is just a guess. My two running activities saved fine on first attempt.

Any idea what is going on? Bug?

T.

Parents
  • We are working to resolve this issue as quick as we can. It is happening to some devices and not others, and is inconsistently occurring across various apps. We believe we have enough information to diagnose and resolve this but may reach out to some of you for more information if necessary. 

I apologize for not having a firm timeline but this has been given the highest priority and I hope to have good news very soon. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime. 

• We are working to resolve this issue as quick as we can. It is happening to some devices and not others, and is inconsistently occurring across various apps. We believe we have enough information to diagnose and resolve this but may reach out to some of you for more information if necessary. 

I apologize for not having a firm timeline but this has been given the highest priority and I hope to have good news very soon. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime. 

Children